Smile! Smile!

the messages are clear

well not bad of a film, looks like a despreat cry for help from an artistic person, and well sometimes we all jsut have to smile and give into the robot leaders of siciety with out bitching about it.

george man 09 george man 09

that was great, best one yet

I love your manga style, its really working out great, but although I don't understand much of the story I still find it pritty cool. I think the main character aint bulkey enough, if he's strong, u have to show it. And the glases make him look kinda dorkey. Great job on that race though, good art, and bush/ osama. THat was messed up. But keep em coming, its getting better and better every episode.

S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu

*clap clap clap*

nicely done, good intro with the stick becoming a real person, well done really, and good song. Over all it wzs great, and the singing vegtables were great.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

yet another cs movie.

not bad as for vector man characters. Good effects and backgrounds. Nice guns too. the music didn't match the movie much. Good style though, keep em coming.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

i admit there are prolly a bunch of movies that refer to cs on NG. but only a few are actually worth watching (de_dust, counter stizick). So i think that my movie is one of those that are worth watching, and stands above the rest. Thanks for the review. You may be somewhat right about the music, but i liked how it went with the first scene, so i kept it.

Stick Death - Death Fight Stick Death - Death Fight

U killed it with the gun.

haha, Poweraid. that was great. good effects too, but come on, sticks r old.

just another fight just another fight

Now thats original!

That was great. The Frame by frames were pritty smooth, but the voices were kind choppy. Although it was a good movie, and yes I was suprised. But make more of a fight like that last part.

WHY>Re-Mastered WHY>Re-Mastered

ur best work yet.

I really liked this 1 even though it was a remake of anohter 1, but it was better in some cases. I really liked the way u look and direct things. And the song did go good with the movie, and yes,u had me fooled that ur a big linkin park fan. But I gotta give u the credit for making this movie, and all I can say is great job. Keep em coming.

ANIMATRIX . nightmare ANIMATRIX . nightmare

Ur not that bad at this after all

sorry for saying ur movies were kinda slow, u proved me wrong. That wasn't was pritty good, but kinda confusing, but it did have some nice art in it, accepesualy that matrix itro thing. Its that FictionKing09 guy here, just saying u did a good job. Keep it up.

Audio Portal 8 Audio Portal 8

wtf was that?

just tell me, wtf was that. It was fucking retarded. Don't even bother with flash cuz u all simply suck. good effort trying to do flash, but it sucked.

aint that some shit

so if I catch a raindrop then it;ll turn into a bird, o shit, Igotta try that. jk, not bad of a movie, really great animation and style, good anime art with it, we really need more of that here on newgrounds. The song migh've been diffrent but it delivered the message, good show, keep em coming.