Battle Pong Battle Pong

Best Pong Game I had ever played.

Wow, it was good old pong, but this time I enjoyed it. Well done, the weapons and power ups made the game real cool. And the bending wall thing was pritty good too. Nice job on the design, it was real good. keep it up.

How to flame in german! How to flame in german!

I love you for this.

I just got into clans for Wolfenstei Enemy Territory. There are a lot of German clans that piss me off, so when my clans battle theirs, I now ahve something to say. Talk about perfect timing. Thanks man.

afeafsbd afeafsbd

I can make a better flash using my penis

really I can

Rammer - killer ext. demo Rammer - killer ext. demo

Damn, that was fun.

good job, that must've been a lotta work to do, at least a full day or two, I can see it didn't take much actionscripting to make this game but it still came out good.

Rammer responds:

well the first lvl took 3 hours, the 2nd lvl took 1 hour, the 3rd lvl took about 5 hours cuz i got lazy the 4th lvl including the boss took a few days. and im not even done with that yet lol! thx

SKJAREER? SKJAREER?

not bad, looks good.

damn, I'm jellouse, I can see from this that ur starting with action scripting, I know, its hard, I'm gettinga at it too, its hard tho, but ur doing a good job with it so far, well u need more action, and sound efects, and better graphics, damn they all sucked, how long did this take u, an hour?

Kill The Hizballa Man 3! Kill The Hizballa Man 3!

not bad at all, good job

cool game, but why is it in a diffrent language, r u a freaking arab?

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

grame by frame sweetness

I belive u that it took u so long. Its hard making a tweening movie. Well make some more.poorboy88

Flash Dragon Flash Dragon

not bad, but it aint no flash

ooo wow